With September right around the corner, and the chilly Fall air in the mornings, I decided to come up with a list of things I want to do this fall…hoping we can accomplish the 10 on this list!
This list is what I want to do in Minnesota but most of the things can be done anywhere!
1. Go Apple Picking
2. Head to a Pumpkin Patch
3. Take a drive up North to see the leaves change (I always loved the Fall Colors growing up in Northeastern Pennsylvania)
4. Attend a professional sporting event (L has been begging to go to any game, we haven’t made it to a baseball game yet with our hectic summer)
5. Explore a few of the cute little towns we haven’t been to yet (an example in our case: Stillwater, MN and Hudson, WI)
6. Head to a farm
7. Make it to a Pizza Farm before it’s too cold
8. Attend fun fall festivals and check out a local celebration for Oktoberfest
9. Take the boys to a Children’s Theater for a fun show
10. Prepare for our first Minnesota winter! Get shopping!
Bonus: I would really love to take the boys camping. I know it’s a huge undertaking but it could be fun right?!